Overnight Camp July 31-August 3 $390- register online now!
Days canceled by staff due to competitions, performances, special events at our facilities, staff training, clinics, or other days that the staff determines must be canceled.
*We do not prorate tuition based on days off or canceled, just as we do not increase tuition when we have extra practice days in a month.
*We do not take any days off except for the dates listed above.
* Competitive cheer is a HUGE commitment! Unlike other team sports, where a substitute can easily be thrown in, cheer does not have ANY SUBSTITUTES and any absence significantly affects the entire team. Please talk with your child about the level of commitment it takes to be a successful athlete in our program. We are what we repeatedly do, so if we want to have great competition routines, we have to have great practices, and great practices are based on having the maximum number of athletes at the maximum amount of practices. There are few excused practices: contagious illnesses with a doctor’s note, school graded events and family emergencies. Our practices are scheduled so that athletes may participate in both school and All-Star cheerleading. However, other sports or work that conflict with practices, are NOT excused. Given the nature of this sport, if a conflict with an outside sport arises, cheerleaders must be willing to put their team first.
Unexcused missed practices will result in a $50 fee. Missing practice the week of a competition, extra practice or choreography session will result in a $100 fee. These charges cover the costs of extra practices that result from low attendances. (Charges will not be enforced until school is back in session in August). Planned absences after school starts, or for non vacation events, such as doctors appointments, must be communicated to the cheer department at least two weeks prior to the planned absence. Unplanned absences such as sicknesses should be communicated to the Cheer Director via email, email@example.com. NOTE: Communicating your absences does not necessarily excuse the absence
* All fees paid are non-refundable should an athlete quit mid-season
* Monthly installments for tuition are due the 25th of each month and is not prorated for months that include breaks.
* If you are unable/ unwilling to pay tuition using our Auto-Pay system, there will be a $10 handling fee added to your tuition rate.
* If you are paying by credit card a 3% processing fee will added to your payments.
QUITTING THE TEAM
There is a $500 CANCELLATION FEE for any child that quits, is removed or does not follow the rules and guidelines of our program anytime between August 1, 2023 to the end of the competition season, with no refunds of any tuition, practice wear, uniform or additional fees. Drops have a huge negative impact on the other team members and create additional choreography expenses and extra practice cost... you should join only with the intent of completing the season. Lastly a 30-day notice is also required for a member to drop, including end of season and must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.